Saturday, April 9, 2011

How God treats those He especially loves


[Diary, 1252-3]
"+ August 25, 1937. Today Reverend Father Sopocko arrived and will stay with us until the 30th. I was extremely glad, because only God knows how ardently I wished to see him for the sake of the Work God is doing through him, and this, even though the visit had some unpleasant aspects to it as well.

+ While he was celebrating Mass, I saw during the elevation the Crucified Lord Jesus, who was disengaging His right arm from the cross, and the light which was coming from the Wound was touching his arm. This happened in the course of three Masses, and I understood that God would give him strength to carry out this work despite difficulties and opposition. This soul, who is pleasing to God, is being crucified by numerous sufferings, but I am not at all surprised, for this is how God treats those He especially loves.


Source: DIARY, Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska: Divine Mercy in My Soul © 1987 Marian Fathers of the Immaculate Conception of the B.V.M.  Stockbridge, MA 01263.  All Rights Reserved. Used with permission.

Note: If you like my post then consider buying the Book "Divine Mercy in my Soul" from the Marian Fathers of the Immaculate Conception website. The owner of this blog have no other intention but to spread and proclaim the "Divine Mercy".


No comments:

Post a Comment